14 things to remember in a relationship (via stevenbong)
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
Anonymous asked: You don't deserve jasmine if you keep hurting her. She is a beautiful person + you I hope you see that + appreciate her.
I’m not hurting Jasmine. I know she’s a beautiful person, inside and out. I express that to her often. I so appreciate her, she knows that.
So, mind your business and don’t put your nose where it doesn’t belong :)
Part of me regrets how easy it is for me to vent on Tumblr, because now some of you have this image of Tiffany, but I know deep down, I don’t regret it, because I got the greatest support when I needed it most.
But to clear it up to everyone- Tiffany makes my heart swell. I was hurting, yes, but I was also going through a mental breakdown and that definitely affected our relationship. So while I appreciate you guys and your support so much, please know that Tiffany does “deserve” me. Quiet often, I feel like I am not the one deserving of her. She has made me sad, but you guys, she has made me so unbelievably happy.
She thinks I am cute, even on the days I feel I look the worst.
Breaking Bad and my favorite human.
Anonymous asked: Nice try? I was just curious. I wasn't meaning to cause drama or anything.
If you weren’t meaning to cause drama, you wouldn’t have left an ask, silly one.
It’s all good in the hood, though. I know how amazing I am so it doesn’t make me insecure.
Anonymous asked: You're very very beautiful! Wow i think i would turn lesbian for you
Thank you, sweet stranger! Sadly, it takes a lot more than that to be a lesbian.